Monday, June 25, 2012

Kindle vs Nook

E-book Readers
Revolutionizing the way you read


E-books
Book of the future. Let's save paper. 

Competing for the title of best e-reader (best ebook reader from CNET) look no further than Kindle or Nook. Kindle by Amazon and Nook by Barnes and Noble.





I own this version of Kindle, although there are a lot of models to choose from right now. Compared to when I bought mine a year ago, they now offer touch screen kindle and fully colored (Kindle Fire). 


For my sister, I bought her NOOK Color.


Photo by Barnes and Noble

Why I like my Kindle:
* They are focused on the world wide market.
I can get free e-books sent to my kindle without registering/linking a credit card. I could not do this for my sister's Nook.

*My free Amazon 3G internet works here in Iloilo, Philippines. Since it's not the capital city, I'n happy that there's a connection.

*Very light weight.

*Durable
I dropped it maybe twice. there were some problems physically (pressed it back together) but no problems internally. (sometimes it does hang up though).

Why I like my sister's Nook sometimes.

*It has COLOR!

*Can access most sites like facebook, or neopets with it's free wifi.

Summary: Don't bother with other readers. Get either a Kindle or a Nook.

No comments:

Post a Comment