Sunday, October 14, 2012

The New Kfc Mac and Cheese bites review



I love cheese! Whenever I see a new food creation that is oozing with cheesey-ness, I just have to give it a try. I don't know if this is deserving a whole new blog post but I was so hyped up when I passed by KFC and saw their new KFC Mac and Cheese bites, I was salivating to get a bite out of it.

When I found out that it only had five pieces per order, I ordered two. It was hot off the oven so I waited a few moments to give it time to cool a bit.

When I took my first bite.... it was disappointing. It tasted bland and unappetizing, just one bite was enough. It wasn't even very fulfilling.

I struggled to think of what this taste reminded me of. Alas, it reminded me of their previous creation, cheesy pops! Only with cheesy pops, I remember there was a dip given to chase away the blandness, the mac and cheese bites didn't even have that.

The cheese pops didn't last, so I don't know how long this one will last either. Bleh.

___

On the other hand, I also just recently tasted Pizza Hut's garlic bread with parmesan cheese. Now, that was tasty, full of cheese goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment