Saturday, August 18, 2012

How to Pay GCASH when you're a SMART user

GCash


How to Pay GCASH for online purchases when you're a SMART/SUN/Talk and Text user or other subscribers.

Requirements:

1. Bring photocopy of valid I.D.
Not sure if back-to-back is required, but I just made sure mine was, so that I don't have to back and forth to have it photocopied again.

2. Make sure you know the NAME of who you are sending it to, NOT just the NUMBER.

My experience:

I was trying to pay for an online purchase. And here are some points to consider:


  • The queuing is way too long so once you have a number you can come back for it. Just make sure you don't go PAST your number.
  • I had to go back and forth cause I didn't have a photocopy of my I.D.
  • I had the wrong name of the person to send it to so I had to postpone my transaction.
  • There's a 20 pesos fee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment